Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

21st June ~ Sunny day

Since 4th June 11, I started to have a new room, new roommate and new landord owner..
But then, they are not really totally brand new for me.. Haha.. Because I did overnight few times before in that room and of course, my dear ROOMMATE, she is one of my IPOH jimui that I knew her since 11 years ago~! ^.^

She is quiet! This is the first impression she gave me at the moment i met her in sg on 4th June that day. She is continue quiet......

I was wondering, is it because I have a long time didnt meet her and it is a bit hard for me to get used to her changes in a sudden. She becomes much more steady than before, less talk, less active, less laugh but replaced by more smiles~ It makes me feel like I am the one who is in fact, noisy and talkative =P.

Hmm.. Therefore, I am now trying to get used to it and accepting it ~ A new Way ~

Welcome her to sg! Come working in sg was and is her wish. I am Glad to have her be my roomate in Hougang. Haha. Never know she will become my roommate in one day like today. And, she is indeed lovely and positive. I know I must learn and absorb the good and positive thing from her.. ^^

Good night and Good morning to her everyday~ =D

1 comment:

  1. Haha, even last time I am not noisy all 24 hours one ma. And, actually I also found that I am getting more quiet jo la if compared to previous.

    Feel grateful to have you as my roommate also ga :P

    ReplyDelete